All raffle prizes donations are welcome, and we are always overwhelmed by the generosity of the community around us and the companies that support our events.
In order to protect the value of these donations and to maximise the potential donation total to charities we have the following policies on the raffle.
There is no limit on the number of tickets any individual may purchase.
There is no limit on the number of prizes any individual may win.
The draw will be made publicly during the event and will make every effort to protect the integrity of a random draw.
In the event a winner already owns the prize that they have just won, Or if the prize is unsuitable or inappropriate the event team may chose to;
* Re-draw another ticket.
* Ask for attendees who are wanting to receive the prize, and ask the winning ticket holder to pick.
* Offer the prize to attendees who want it, and haven’t won a prize in the raffle yet.
* Offer an alternative version of the prize if possible at the time of the draw.
* Take any other appropriate actions at that time, with the intent to ensure the prize is won on the day.
All proceeds of the raffle will be protected and guaranteed to be split evenly between the chosen charities.
Any physical prizes won will be sent by post where appropriate, some are being posted by the donator themselves.
Some conditions may apply such as;
- Items will be posted as soon as is safe and reasonable for the donator to do so.
- Prohibited items will not be sent, in this case we will contact the winner to make them aware and seek options.
- Costs of postage may be requested to be contributed to by winner where excessive.
- International winners may need to cover postage costs where requested.
- The winner may be given the choice to collect the prize at a later event.
- Due to current situation, it would not be appropriate to collect the prizes in person, so postage will be the only available option.
- We will remove uncovered costs from our ‘cost’ donations from ticket sales that have been so kindly donated.
Any unsuitable prizes may be offered back to the donator, or advise sought as to their wishes of how to appropriately deal with their donated prize.
These policies are intended to make the raffle fun, fair and maintain the value and appreciation of the donated prizes.
All purchased raffle tickets are donations to our charities.
We reserve the right to take all circumstancies into account to give as fair an outcome as possible to any refund request made.